BD Diesel - Track Bar Kit P/N 1032011-F Features:
- Helps Eliminate Death Wobble In Lifted Trucks
- Made From High Strength Heat Treated Forged Components
- Fully Adjustable
- Allows For Correct Axle Alignment on 4 Inch Lifted Dodges
- No Need To Remove Bar From Truck To Adjust
- Exclusive Black Chromate Coating
- Drive Straighter With Less Wander And More Positive Steering Feel
- Long Lasting Easily Serviceable Polyurethane Bushings
- Perfect Solution For Steering Stability
- 12 Months or 240
Below is an abbreviated list of applications for the Track Bar Kit.
Ram 2500, Ram 3500, Dodge, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994
BD Diesel Performance is unique among its peers in that it designs, manufactures and distributes a wide range of products specifically engineered for performance diesel applications. Located in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, BD's state-of-the-art facility covers 65,000 square feet, and employs 60 plus highly-trained individuals. The BD name became recognized in 1989, when the company introduced the first exhaust brake for the burgeoning diesel pick-up truck market. BD's roots, however, actually date back to 1972, when Valley Fuel Injection, Ltd. first opened its doors. Today, Valley Fuel Injection and BD Diesel Performance are one, with eight specialty divisions that focus on diesel power train components: Fuel Injection Calibration Department, Exhaust Brake Manufacturing, Electronic Circuit Design and Assembly, Transmission and Torque Converter Design and Remanufacturing, Turbocharger Design, Installation and Research and Development. BD's comprehensive approach to the diesel performance aftermarket ensures not only quality products, but educated dealers and satisfied customers. Thank you for your interest in BD Diesel Performance!